We had even more new people join with us last week which is brilliant and we were pleased to see our regulars coming back with more of their lovely posts too. Such a rich mix of blogs here for us all to read. Thank you for all your generosity and the time you spend commenting. The sharing has been wonderful and if you haven’t got involved in the reading and commenting yet, fill your boots – it’s what makes these communities thrive and we love it.
Our lovely winner this week is Susie from So Happy in Town. Susie never fails to make us laugh, her blog is fab and this week she brought us a post about her first family ski trip. You can read the post here if you missed it. Don’t forget to follow Susie on her social media accounts too. Well done Susie and thank you for being part of the linky.
May we remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
For the Easter period, we will be keeping the linky open for two weeks from 4th – 20th April. We and all of you lovely linkers will have holidays, schools holidays and matters of chocolate to attend to – so it gives everyone a chance to link up and comment at leisure during the Easter period.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.