Exciting times this week as Jo, Sharon and I are going to be meeting up – for the first time. The whole linky was communicated and created online and none of us have actually met so we are all really looking forward to Wednesday. A blind date for the hosts!
If you are joining for the first time, welcome – it is great to have you.
We are very happy to announce that the winner of post of the week is Nadia of An Introverted Blogger who shared with us how a holiday with tweens really looks. The reality! Very topical we thought! And as we all look forward to our summer holidays and breaks, we also know that there is a fine line between getting it spot on and pleasing all members of the family at the same time. Thank you Nadia for this post.
So, on to this weeks linky which is now open until midnight on Thursday.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.