So last week saw the first meet up for the three linky hosts and what a great time we had. Obviously, meeting in person was the real thing for all of us – both Sharon and Jo were as gorgeous as I expected and how fab to put a face to a name and blog. This online meeting lark is seriously under-rated! I am sure I speak for all of us when I say that when one does finally meet another blogger in real life, it’s as though you have known each other for ages. That’s certainly how it felt for us.
Sharon made it safely from Wales to London and back again and the day passed so very quickly. So much to say! So much to discuss. And, of course, we ran out of time. Wine was involved as well as fab food but it was all about the company last Wednesday at Aster, Victoria.
There was lots of linky talk and how to improve this little area. And, as always, we continue to welcome feedback from all of you.
Plans for the next few months were discussed and we look forward to sharing these with you and hopefully getting to meet some more of you lovely linkers in real life too.
Our favourite post this week was and we are delighted to say that our post of the week was from Lynne at A Blog About Raising My Autistic Son which talks about the positive influence of siblings and how they have helped her son Edward over the years. Thank you Lynne for sharing this very inspirational post with us here. The link is here in case you missed it.
If you are joining us for the first time, welcome – it is great to have you.
So, on to this weeks linky which is now open until midnight on Thursday.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.