Who can believe that there is only two weeks until the end of term! We certainly can’t. We hope that you are enjoying the build-up and, if you are anything like us, you will no doubt find yourselves spread very thinly as you work your way around end of year performances, sports days and the like. Thank heavens for good weather we say!
Our favourite post this week was from Helen at Just Saying Mum, another of our loyal and regular linkers. This week Helen wrote a collaborative post with Sarah and Jayne from BE Integrative Therapy that tackled the issue of teens and identity. We loved this post and its relevance to all of our young adults. But we also felt that this post was relevant to all of us and the many life stages that we all go through that can often make us question our own identity. Thank you Helen for sharing it here with us.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome – it is great to have you.
So, on to this weeks linky which is now open until midnight on Thursday.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.