Now that was a very quick six weeks wasn’t it!
I hope you and yours have all had a wonderful time and a well deserved break.
We have had the loveliest of times and today is our last day before secondary school starts tomorrow. Lots of new beginnings and new chapters!
We are looking forward to catching up with all of your news and hearing about how you spent your summer and good luck to all of those starting new school journeys this week.
Hopefully this weeks linky will be a gentle introduction back into things. Getting back into our groove!
And without further ado, on to this weeks linky which is now open until midnight on Thursday.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts. Our linky badge is currently out of action, so please do not worry about adding it. This is being rectified.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.