Thank you to those of you that managed to link last week. It was a quieter week as we expected. It feels as though we are still getting into the swing of things and our respective new ventures, new schools and just generally cranking back into gear again. It’s hard to get out of holiday mode isn’t?!
A successful start for us with secondary school and I really enjoyed reading through the posts last week. It seems we are all very much in the same boat with new beginnings and new routines.
The post that particularly got our attention last week was the one from Suzanne of Chicken Ruby.
Suzanne raises so many points in her post about age appropriate toys for her stepdaughter. Firstly, that we never stop being parents and that we continue to try and help our kids at any age. Secondly, that parents of kids with special needs face unique challenges and this continues when they reach adulthood. Thirdly, when you are in a minority group and the big corporations don’t cater for your needs it can be hard to get hold of the stuff that you need! Suzanne has faced many challenges over the summer and we admire the way she just keeps on keeping on. Thank you for sharing your post with us Suzanne.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts. Our linky badge is currently out of action, so please do not worry about adding it. This is being rectified.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.