Week 5! How did that happen?!
We have had more lovely new linkers this week and have welcomed back those who have become regulars here at #TweensTeensBeyond. We can only say once again how much we have appreciated the support from you guys and all that we ask is that you keep your posts coming.
For many of us, the Easter holiday has started and for this reason we will be keeping the linky open until midnight on Thursday 20th April. This will give everyone the chance to link up their post and comment at their leisure. Hopefully, you will all be enjoying a well deserved break at some point during the holiday. Whatever you are doing – have a wonderful time.
This weeks winner was Midlife Dramas In Pyjamas with a wonderful post about getting a Urine Sample. This is a subject very dear to my heart. Having had the privilege of catching wee in various countries around the world in the name of a sample, I can echo the sentiment of Midlife Dramas In Pyjamas’ post in saying ‘Do NOT forget the jug’. Do have a read if you missed it and check out Midlife Dramas in Pyjamas on Social Media too.
May we remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.