Another fabulous week of linking and great reads from you all. There has been a bit of a travel theme emerging this week and I have to say our favourite post of the link was that of Natalie at Hello Cuppies and the tales of her trip to Croatia with her son. A great way to spend some time together and the post was so very interesting. Croatia is a very beautiful place. Here is a link to the Croatia post in case you missed it. It certainly gets the holiday taste buds going!
The linky is now open until midnight on Thursday.
May we remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.