Well some of us have either finished school or are on our last week. There are also many of us that are beyond the whole school holiday thing so whatever you are all doing – we hope it’s a good one.
Summer Linky (25 July – 31 August)
Because of the summer break we have decided that next week’s linky (25th July) will take the shape of a Tweens, Teens & Beyond Summer Holiday Reads. It will open on 25 July and stay open until midnight on 31 August. We invite you to link up as and when you wish with no pressure on commenting on any of the host posts. We thought it would be nice to have an area for us to put our summer posts whilst adopting a casual approach to commenting. So no rules – feel free to link, comment and share, whenever you want. The linky will just remain open for you to dip in out as you wish.
We are also taking a break so will not be commenting in the same way and we hope this less formal approach will allow all of you to do your thing when time allows. Who knows you might find yourself on a distant beach looking for something to read! If you do it’s here and if not – no problem.
Normal weekly service will resume on Tuesday 5 September
This week’s posts have been absolutely brilliant, we have enjoyed every single one of them and it’s been really hard to choose. However, on the basis that she has managed to inspire us so much with her concert loving, festival going tales, Mary at Maryom’s Thoughts gets our vote this week. Despite saying she hasn’t crossed off all of her New Year’s Resolution’s in her post this week, we tend to disagree because Mary has done a whole load of stuff since joining the linky that we can only aspire to and for that reason, we are pleased that she is our worthy winner this week.
So, on to this weeks linky which is now open until midnight on Thursday.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts. Our linky badge is currently out of action, so please do not worry about adding it. This is being rectified.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.