Welcome to this week’s #UnPocoDeTodoUK (Spanish for “A little bit of everything”).
It is the 10th week of the linky and my first time to be the host.
This week’s theme is ‘Parents in the Picture’.
We are really excited to see what photographic ideas you have for this week’s theme. Be brave, be creative and, as the linky suggests, feel free to shower us with ‘a little bit of everything’! It’s your picture, so fill your boots with creativity and get linking (see link below).
We had five people who commented on every single photo last week which is amazing! They were: Sara from Soppy Mum, Sarah from Arthurwears, Ruth from Mummy and the Mexicans, Danielle from Someone’s Mum and Lisa from Little Orange Dog.
We absolutely loved the photo that Sara from Soppy Mum linked up of her husband and son on the beach with a stunning backdrop and so, for this reason, the top spot is hers this week and we have featured Sarah, Ruth, Danielle and Lisa below.
Our featured photos from last week are as follows:
Sara from Soppy Mum
Our other featured photos for the week are as follows:
Sarah from Arthurwears
Ruth from Mummy and the Mexicans
My little witch, broom in hand, getting stuck into the spoils of trick-or-treating. She loved having a bag full of sweets and chocolate, that's for sure! #halloween #trickortreat #witch #halloweencostume #halloweencandy #sweets #toomuchsugar #toddlercostume #bubulubu #UnPocoDeTodoUK #welovechocolate
Danielle from Someone’s Mum
Erica from Nine to Three Thirty
Lisa from Little Orange Dog
If you’d like to check out the photos that were linked up to us last week you can check them out here.
We have been pinning all your photos onto our #UnPocoDeToDoUK Pinterest Board so please do follow us there to see the great collection of photos we have so far!
#UnPocoDeToDoUK linking up times
The #UnPocoDeToDoUK linky will open on Monday 9pm until Friday 11.55pm Please do remember that to fully participate you need to link up your Instagram photo to the linky (via the host blog page each week). This ensures you get love and receive comments from everyone who is joining in. Also, when commenting please remember that we only count the comments to the photos that are linked and that have used the hashtag.
PLEASE NOTE: We hope you understand it takes a lot of work to prepare the linky post each week. Therefore, commenting must be finished by MIDDAY on Sunday in order to give us time to go through and count the comments to see who has commented the most. Any comments made after this time may not be counted.
So that you can prepare ahead, our schedule of themes are as follows:
- 14 November: Outdoors/Nature/Objects – Franca
- 21 November: Food – Maria
- 28 November: Things We Love – Tracey
- 5 December: Parents In The Picture – Nadia
What you gain from joining #UnPocoDeToDoUK
When linking up to #UnPocoDeTodoUK you can expect to get at least 6 comments on your photo. If your photo is chosen as one of our favourites of the week you’ll receive not one but FIVE individual back links to your blog which helps boost your DA. All five hosts will also feature your photo, your Instagram account AND your blog!
This week’s theme is Parents in the Picture
This theme is pretty open ended so we’d love to see pictures of you, you and your kids, your parents or any other lovely ideas you have for this theme.
NOTE: Don’t forget that you can add a title to your IG photos once you have linked up. We are getting many that currently just say “Instagram” so it’d be great if you could add a title. It can make all the difference to the photograph too!
1. If you would like to support us please put the #UnPocoDeTodoUK badge in your sidebar to increase awareness of this new community. The code can be found under the badge in my sidebar. Simply copy the code and place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 photos per week.
3. You will need to follow the themes of each week.
4. Follow the Instagram accounts of the hosts and also the Instagram account of the person that has linked up immediately before yours. This is as a minimum requirement. Of course, we would love it if you follow everyone, but this is up to you.
5. Comment on the hosts five photos on Instagram. Then comment on the photo of the person that has linked up immediately before yours and finally any other photo that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives some love! The more you spread the love the better! If you link up 2 photos and they are next to each other, you will need to follow, like and comment the 2 previous photos that have linked up immediately before your photos. It might seem like a lot, but it’s quickly done.
PLEASE always remember to start with the comment of the photo linked up before yours first and then go around as much as you would like. Also use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing) as one of the photos that we will be featuring will be from the person that have been the most generous.
6. This linky will be open every Monday at 9 pm until Friday 11.55 pm. Please note that we will count the comments on Sunday at midday, so remember to get yours in before then if you want to be featured as Top Commentator.
7. If you would like us to tweet your photo that is absolutely find just tweet me @nickykentisbeer, Nadia @scandimummy, Maria @suburb4nmum, Tracey @frazzledmumblog, Franca @WithFranca with your link and we will re-tweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #UnPocoDeTodoUK.
8. Finally, if you could please follow:
Franca: A Moment With Franca on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
Maria: Suburban Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
Tracey: One Frazzled Mum on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
Nadia: Scandi Mummy on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
Nicky: Not Just the Three of Us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest
By adding your Instagram photo(s) to the linkup you’re agreeing to be notified of subsequent linkups. To link up simply add the link to your Instagram photo. You can also add the badge on your sidebar. We would love your support.
We are all looking forward to seeing your lovely photos!
Grab the #UnPocoDeToDoUK badge:
<div align="center"><a href="http://notjustthe3ofus.com/" title="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo"><img src="http://www.suburban-mum.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/UnPocoDeTodo-blog-badge.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="IG Community: #UnPocoDeTodo" style="border:none;"/></a></div>