I hope this finds you basking in sunshine wherever you are. The outlook is for sunshine all the way through and into the half term. It’s about time isn’t it!
Linky Closure – Half-Term Break
This week the linky is open as usual until Thursday 25 May at midnight and then it will close for the half-term period, re-opening on Tuesday 6 June at 10.00am.
We are very happy to announce that the winner of our favourite post of the week is Suzanne from Chicken Ruby with her fabulous post asking whether we, as parents, are good Social Media role models for our children. You can read the post here. Once again, another great topical issue and one where it is very difficult to find the right balance.
In case you missed Helen at Just Saying Mum’s recent post regarding her event on 27 May in London to discuss issues around our kids and Social Media, there are still a couple of tickets left. There is a link below to tickets for the event. It will be great to see a few linky members there!
On to this weeks linky which is now open until midnight on Thursday.
May we remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.