I’m not too sure about this weather, are you? It’s my daughter’s birthday this week and the weather has been consistent every year – always a heatwave before her birthday, rain on the day. This year is anyone’s call. We really are being kept in the dark aren’t we (literally)!
And so, for this weeks winner. Very topical and very on point and something most of us can identity with …. Parents Evening! Cheryl at A Time to Craft shared with us her view on Parents Evening at secondary school and likens it to speed dating. I have yet to experience such delights but having read this, I feel that a new pair of trainers may be the way forward. Do have a read if you missed it. Cheryl also has some amazing photography on her site.
In case you missed Helen at Just Saying Mum’s recent post regarding her event on 27 May in London to discuss issues around our kids and Social Media, there are still a couple of tickets left. There is a link below to tickets for the event. It will be great to see a few linky members there!
On to this weeks linky which is now open until midnight on Thursday.
May we remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.