It’s been a lovely break and I hope that you have all had a wonderful time over the Easter period. We were really lucky to have some time in the Bath area and we chose some of the best days of hot sunshine. It always feels so much more relaxing when the sun is shining doesn’t it, places look completely different and good times come easy. I hope the sun shone on you wherever you were.
And so – back to the linky. We had some incredible posts over the last few weeks – such a rich mixture and all a delight to read. This weeks winner is Kelly at Daydreams of a Mum with Dear Kids : I Got it Wrong. Kelly’s post is wonderfully reflective and talks about the dilemmas that face us as parents in raising older children and questions where we best place our priorities. The post is particularly pertinent and timely – for obvious reasons. Do have a read if you missed it.
A great big welcome to our new linkers – we love having you and we sincerely hope you are all enjoying this little place for sharing your stories and that you will keep on coming back.
The linky is now open until midnight on Thursday.
May we remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.