Happy Sunny Tuesday all!
It’s been great to see you all back here and I am loving that there are even more emerging themes like secondary school transfer and empty nest syndrome coming to the surface. I have read so much this week that is so very relevant to me and my family or just to me on a personal level. I love that the posts all touch on experiences that we have faced, are yet to face or ones that we are currently muddling our way through. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts here and a very warm welcome to our new joiners.
This weeks post winner goes to Jeremy at Thirsty Daddy. Jeremy is a regular linker here at #tweensteensbeyond. His post Check Yes or No touches on the world of Social Media and how, for our youngsters, it can turn into a popularity contest. Jeremy reflects on how one may measure their self-worth based on the number of likes received. There is also mention of the infamous ‘elite’ group to which membership is never easily attained. Glad to know I wasn’t the only one. It seems many of us missed the cut on this one. A great read if you missed it and please don’t forget to check Jeremy out on his social media accounts.
The linky is now open until midnight on Thursday.
May we remind you of the rules below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond.
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.