So, I’ve just a returned from a girly weekend in Ibiza. There’s a first time for everything and this is another one off the Bucket List! A wonderful place on so many levels. Beautiful sunshine, we were blessed! Great company and lots of lovely cocktails, girly chats and just generally having a great time. I’ll leave you with a little picture to bring some sunshine to your week before getting on to the nitty-gritty of the linky.
Our favourite post for the week was from Oscar at Oscar’s Reviews. Oscar is a 12 year old who is an Autism sufferer. We have always enjoyed Oscar’s posts here on the linky and this week’s post is no exception. Oscar shares with us a video this week, his perspective on Autism and how it affects him. You can read 12 Year Old Autistic Boy Describes his Condition here. We found this post truly remarkable, not only because we get to meet the young man behind Oscar’s Reviews but also for the way in which he raises awareness of Autism through his words. Truly inspirational and a must read for all of us. Thank you Oscar, you are a very worthy winner this week.
And so, thank you to those of you that managed to link last week. We really enjoyed reading through all of the posts. A big welcome to our new linkers, we have really enjoyed your posts and meeting you here.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts. My linky badge is currently out of action, so please do not worry about adding it. This is being rectified.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.