So, I’ve made the very exciting transition to 50 this weekend and I have to say ‘I don’t mind if I do’. It’s all good and I highly recommend it so far. Four days in and it’s all good.
So delighted to see so many of you here last week. Fabulous posts as always and lovely to see our regular linkers making their way back.
The post that did it for us this week was that of Matthew from meandminimees with his post Hide & Seek. In his post, Matthew (a single adopter of twin boys) shares with us his thoughts on when a teen goes missing. There is so much to learn from this post and I have to say it has really left me thinking. Do have a read. A very inspirational man. It certainly knocks my little tween worries into a tin hat.
And so, thank you to those of you that managed to link last week. A big welcome to our new linkers, we have really enjoyed your posts and meeting you here.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.