We have had some fabulous reads this week and our favourite post is from Sharon at Everyone’s Buck Stops Here. We have been really enjoying Sharon’s witty posts and SHOCK DISCOVERY: Two Teenagers Unearth Lost Ghostbusters Mug and Hoards of Crockery in Bedrooms has been no exception. From her drawings to her tales of Mummy Buck and The Daily Grief, we can certainly have a good giggle as Sharon depicts scenes from the bedrooms of teenagers that are all too familiar. Thank you Sharon for sharing with us.
And so, thank you to those of you that managed to link last week. A big welcome to our new linkers, we have really enjoyed your posts and meeting you here.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.