Welcome back to Week 36 of the Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky hosted by myself and my fellow Tween & Teen Bloggers, Sharon from After The Playground. Jo from Mother of Teenagers will be taking a short break and will be back with us soon.
A great selection of posts once again and great to see some of our original linkers come back again this week.
So that’s January almost finished and a big well done to all of us. I’m afraid I to have to confess to being a bit of a January fan. I’m probably in the minority here though! The only thing I won’t miss is the grey skies and rain this year but as I write, there is sunshine and a glorious blue sky.
Our favourite post from last week was from Kelly at Day Dreamer Mum. Kelly reminisced about her late father and also brought up the interesting subject of how memories are made and how much we remember of our parents and childhood. She was wondering what our children would remember about us and whether we are creating memories befitting enough for our children. That really got me thinking about all sorts I can tell you! Not least about ‘the legacy’ that we leave behind and whether we are actually interesting enough to be referred to in the future. You can have a read here if you missed it. It will definitely get you thinking!
And so on to this weeks linky.
About the Linky
The linky welcomes posts about tweens and teens aged 10 upwards as well as posts about you. That means anything that will be of interest to this community – midlife and adulting, experiences, holidays, travel, discussions, health, reviews etc. We love to hear about each other here in our little community.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.