Welcome back to Week 41 of the Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky hosted by myself and my fellow Tween & Teen Bloggers, Sharon from After The Playground.and Jo from Mother of Teenagers.
One thing is for sure these last few weeks and that is how we are proving just how good we are at dealing with the unexpected. Who knew we’d be treated to another blast of snow this weekend. It’s almost old news now as we once again brace ourselves and keep on keeping on. Easter is approaching and I’m wondering if we will see the temperatures we have in recent years. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Be ready to juggle the wardrobes at a moments notice!
A big thank you to all of you that join us here every week and contribute to making it the special place that it is. We couldn’t do it without all of your lovely posts and participation so a big thank you to all of you for being part of this wonderful community.
Thanks also to our new linkers last week. It is always great to be able to welcome new people to the linky.
Our favourite post last week was from Nikki at Someplace Strange. Nikki shared a post with us about Forgiveness. It resonated and provided much food for thought for me and my fellow hosts. I have seen several things on the same subject since. It’s funny how that happens isn’t it. A bit like buying a new car! Anyway, it’s definitely showing up for me at the moment and here is a link to Nikki’s post in case you missed it. Thank you Nikki.
And so on to this weeks linky.
About the Linky
The linky welcomes posts about tweens and teens aged 10 upwards as well as posts about you. That means anything that will be of interest to this community – midlife and adulting, experiences, holidays, travel, discussions, health, reviews etc. We love to hear about each other here in our little community.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.