Welcome back to Week 44 of the Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky hosted by myself and my fellow Tween & Teen Bloggers, Sharon from After The Playground.and Jo from Mother of Teenagers.
Lots of lovely linkers last week and lots of gorgeous sunshine too – the perfect combination. Reading posts in the garden with blue skies and sunshine – what could be finer! Glass of wine to boot. Optional, of course. But last week was all about being outdoors at last.
Rachna from Rachna Says provided our favourite post last week. Her post, 7 Things Our Mums did that we Hardly do Now, was a reminder of how parenting has changed through the generation. It resonated and was spot on in many respects. It was certainly a good account of how we can sometimes be more involved in our children’s lives than is strictly necessary at times. It’s always good to read a post like this from time to time to reset our dial. The bit about the camera and photo taking made me smile. The difference between then and now. The amount of photos of my sisters and I as children are very low in number compared to the many thousands we have of our children.
A big thank you to all of you that join us here every week and contribute to making it the special place that it is. We couldn’t do it without all of your lovely posts and participation so a big thank you to all of you for being part of this wonderful community.
Thanks also to our new linkers last week. It is always great to be able to welcome new people to the linky.
And so on to this weeks linky.
About the Linky
The linky welcomes posts about tweens and teens aged 10 upwards as well as posts about you. That means anything that will be of interest to this community – midlife and adulting, experiences, holidays, travel, discussions, health, reviews etc. We love to hear about each other here in our little community.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s linked posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.