A very warm welcome back to Week 49 of the Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky hosted by myself and my fellow Tween & Teen Bloggers, Sharon from After The Playground and Jo from Mother of Teenagers.
How quickly the weeks are passing. It really does seem to be whizzing by this year.
We really loved the post from Shailaja at Diary of a Doting Mum this week. Shailaja’s post was about the Hebrew word ‘Firgun‘. You may well have looked twice at the title as – did I. This post was one of those lovely surprises where once I’d peeled back the title, I was totally immersed in the words. Firgun is a wonderful lesson for us all. Old and young. I won’t give away any spoilers but I do recommend a read.
And so on with the linky.
The Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky welcomes posts about tweens and teens aged 10 upwards as well as posts about you. That means anything that will be of interest to this community – midlife and adulting, experiences, holidays, travel, discussions, health, reviews etc. We love to hear about each other here in our little space.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.