A very warm welcome to Week 50 of the Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky hosted by myself and my fellow Tween & Teen Bloggers, Sharon from After The Playground and Jo from Mother of Teenagers.
Thanks as always for your lovely posts. We really enjoyed them and our winner is below.
Due to the holidays and all of our personal circumstances and responsibilities’ over the next few months, we shall be closing the linky at the end of June until mid-September. That does seem an awfully long time away but if you remember it was January only yesterday, we shall be back again before you know it. The last linky will open on Tuesday 26 June and close at midnight on 28th June.
We really loved Liberty on the Lighter Side’s post this week. Liberty posed some questions to her tweens and teens about how they see their future. Some very interesting and amusing insights here and I hope I’m not the only one who had no clue who Tom Holland was!!
And so on with the linky.
The Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky welcomes posts about tweens and teens aged 10 upwards as well as posts about you. That means anything that will be of interest to this community – midlife and adulting, experiences, holidays, travel, discussions, health, reviews etc. We love to hear about each other here in our little space.
If you are joining us for the first time this week, welcome and thank you – it is great to have you.
Our rules are below regarding linking up, commenting, our badge and sharing the love. We look forward to reading your posts.
The linky opens at 10am every Tuesday and closes at midnight on Thursday.
Please could you:
- Link up any ONE post, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on your post and share on Twitter
- Your post will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each week, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens (every Tuesday morning). We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.