Good morning and welcome to the November monthly Tweens, Teens & Beyond link-up, hosted by myself and fellow bloggers Sharon at After The Playground and Jo at Mother of Teenagers.
Last month saw the Tweens, Teens & Beyond linky move to a monthly slot for the first time. We were delighted to see many of our regulars back again after the summer break as well as welcoming some new bloggers too. We hope that you are enjoying the new monthly format.
Our favourite post of the month was from Cheryl at Time to Craft with her post I’m Over 16. Cheryl’s post captured beautifully the very poignant time when we realise that through the passing of time, our young adults no longer need us in the ways that they did. As we reminisce about the bygone days, they dash out of the door ready to grab their future and sometimes it takes us by surprise. Thank you Cheryl for such a lovely post.
We hope that you will continue to support us with your posts not only about Tweens & Teens but also about yourselves – the bit “beyond” parenting – your passions, your interests, your opinions, your thoughts – so please do share all those bits too as we love to hear about other things outside the world of parenting.
If you are new to us then thank you for joining us and do take a look at the rules before linking up.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
The linky opens at 10am on the first Tuesday of the month and closes at midnight on the last Tuesday of the month.
Please could you:
- Link up a maximum of TWO posts, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Don’t forget to come back and visit later in the month to see new posts that have linked up and add a second post if you wish to.
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on at least one of your posts and share on Twitter
- Your posts will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each month, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens on the first Tuesday of each momth. We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.