Good morning, a very Happy New Year to you all and welcome to the first monthly Tweens, Teens & Beyond link-up of 2019, hosted by myself and fellow bloggers Sharon at After The Playground and Jo at Mother of Teenagers.
We hope that you have all had wonderful festive breaks and that 2019 brings joy, good health and happiness in equal measure. We are really looking forward to seeing all of your first posts of the year.
Thank you to those linkers that managed to join us for December.
Our favourite post was from Enda at Endastories. Enda has been linking with us for some time now and he shared a very poignant piece in December about the passing of a long standing member of the local community. Beautifully written as always, Enda captured the life of a local gentleman, Martin, who epitomised the very essence of all that is community. Enda, in his post, was quick to point out that is perhaps only as adults that we truly appreciate the value of people like Martin and it certainly struck a chord. Thank you Enda. You can read There is a Light that Does Go Out here if you missed it last time.
We hope that you will continue to support us with your posts not only about Tweens & Teens but also about yourselves – the bit “beyond” parenting – your passions, your interests, your opinions, your thoughts – so please do share all those bits too as we love to hear about other things outside the world of parenting.
If you are new to us then thank you for joining us and do take a look at the rules before linking up.
We look forward to reading your posts, in the meantime, don’t forget to spread the Linky love and share the posts you have enjoyed reading here.
The linky opens at 10am on the first Tuesday of the month and closes at midnight on the last Tuesday of the month.
Please could you:
- Link up a maximum of TWO posts, old or new (sponsored and review posts are welcome) that relate to midlife or children over the age of 10 years (tweens, teens or young adult children).
- Don’t forget to come back and visit later in the month to see new posts that have linked up and add a second post if you wish to.
- Grab our badge and add it to the bottom of your post or your side bar.
- Comment on all three of the host’s posts and AT LEAST one other of your choice using the linky hashtag #TweensTeensBeyond or #TTB (if you are in a rush!).
- Share any posts that you love, we are all about sharing!
- Please do not link up your own linky post.
What we will do for you
- All three of us will comment on at least one of your posts and share on Twitter
- Your posts will be pinned to the Linky Pinterest Board
- Each month, we will select our favourite post which will be featured on all of our sites and shared on Social Media
<div align="center"><a href="https://notjustthe3ofus.com/" rel="nofollow" title="Not Just the 3 of Us"><img src="https://notjustthe3ofus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Linky-badge-featured-picture-400x250-1.jpg" alt="Not Just the 3 of Us" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
You can find us all over on Social Media and we’d love you to follow us.
We are at @MotherofTeensUK, @DrSharonParry1 and @nickykentisbeer and we’d be delighted to retweet you if you let us know that you have linked up.
If you decide to sign up we will add you to our list and drop you a quick message to remind you when the Linky opens on the first Tuesday of each momth. We will also post reminders on Social Media.
Thank you for coming over.